• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Rehome Car Sticker-please Vote!

WHICH RABBIT STICKER WOULD YOU LIKE US TO USE?

• RABBIT STICKER 1 (ORIGINAL DESIGN)

Votes: 24 16.7%
  • RABBIT STICKER 2 (2 BUNNY PICTURE)

Votes: 83 57.6%
  • RABBIT STICKER 3 (PURPLE COLOUR)

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • RABBIT STICKER 4 (RESCUE A RABBIT)

Votes: 24 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
WELL....HERE THEY ARE THE FINAL DESIGN WHICH I HOPE YOU LIKE!!

PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLL FOR WHICH YOU LIKE THE BEST (JUST ONE VOTE PLEASE!)! THE CAR STICKER WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE THE ONE THAT GOES ON SALE. vote ends MONDAY 20th july AND I WILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNER ON MONDAY EVENING.
details later on how to get yours!
rabbitdecal1.jpg

rabbit sticker 1

rabbitdecal2.jpg

rabbit sticker 2

rabbitdecal3.jpg

rabbit sticker 3

RABBITDECAL4.jpg

rabbit sticker 4

Last edited:
i choose....
Sticker number 2
And
Sticker number 4

They are all good but these two are my favourite :love:

i voted for number 2 however i like number 4 just as much so if both where on sale i would buy both number 2 and number 4 :lol:

Its probably really not important but red and green will not be seen by anyone who is colour blind... just something I learnt in my college days! :lol:

I voted number 4 xxx

(edit)
Just thought I'd add that they are awesome stickers :love:

Last edited:
Just a thought - whilst all the bunnies are beautiful I think the cuteness of the bonded buns on sticker 2 are drawing us to them - I wonder if we should have had 2 votes - 1 for the sticker wording and then one for the picture?

Yeah I agree wiv DustyRabbit, it was defo the pic that drew me in, now I look again I much prefer the others with the rabbit rehome addy under the stat. :oops:

I like 1 or 3, but with the two bunny picture :D

Just a thought - whilst all the bunnies are beautiful I think the cuteness of the bonded buns on sticker 2 are drawing us to them - I wonder if we should have had 2 votes - 1 for the sticker wording and then one for the picture?

Same here... i like sticker 3 but picture 2 :lol: :oops: Ive voted for number 2 as thing the picture is more eye catching and makes me go 'awwwh' more :) xXx

OOps, what an idiot I am. Whilst liking the first design very much, I think a picture with two bunnies showing that bunnies love company is the way to go, just wish I had ticked the right box..............I am officially a numpty!

Yeah I agree wiv DustyRabbit, it was defo the pic that drew me in, now I look again I much prefer the others with the rabbit rehome addy under the stat. :oops:

I like 1 or 3, but with the two bunny picture :D

Actually this is what I found too! :? I loved the two bunnies together as it shows how buns should be kept with their own kind, but I found that pic 1 really showed up and was more striking which is why I chose pic 1 in the end!

1:love::love::love:

Much as I love the 2 bunnies picture, I have to vote for Ivy (cause his Aunty Tinkerbell said I have to) ... and to have my bunny's nephew on the sticker would be amazing :love::love::love:

Back