• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A quick update!

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
So Mopsy had her first drop last night and another one this morning. I know its very early days but I think I can see an improvement!!!!

The water bowl I filled last night at 9pm still has water in it!!!! I know I should give them some fresh but I wanted to see how long it would last. She also seems a bit brighter in herself.

Thank goodness!:D

So Mopsy had her first drop last night and another one this morning. I know its very early days but I think I can see an improvement!!!!

The water bowl I filled last night at 9pm still has water in it!!!! I know I should give them some fresh but I wanted to see how long it would last. She also seems a bit brighter in herself.

Yaaaaaaaaaay fantastic !! :D

:D :D :D Soooo happy it's beginning to work.

She's so much better! When I went out tonight to change the litter trays the reduction in the wee in Peter and Mopsy's trays was astounding!

The life is back in her eyes and I even saw her binky today.:love:

I'm so pleased the vet suggested these drops as a last resort and that I love her enough to give it a go despite the expense. I know that she will probably need them for the rest of her life and because of her genetic background its probably not the end of her troubles but I am more than happy to help her have the best life she could hope for.

I :love: her so much.

brilliant news:D i'm sorry i haven't been about today to respond to your original thread about the desmopressin but seems its doing the job anyway:) (no idea how i coped without it:shock:)

Back