• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Savvy Vet West Midlands

Hiya,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend me a rabbit savvy vet near Stourbridge/Brierley Hill/Dudley who has experience in neutering rabbits?

Thanks a lot for your help!
Anne

Sorry I don't know anyone in your neck of the woods. I use the Pet Vaccination Clinic in Coventry. They're very good and cheaper than the other vets in my area.... may be worth considering a day out??

Deb

Hi

I had the same problem I live in the West Midlands but towards Erdington way, so I called the Rabbit Welfare Association and fund helpline

or call our Helpline: 0870 046 5249 Open from 10am daily.

All I said was can I have a rabbit savvy vet near my area and she took my post code and gave me address, which was a vet in pypehays park

It only took about 20 seconds!! Worth a try :wave: xxx

http://www.rcvs.org.uk/Templates/System/FAVSearch.asp?NodeID=89660

you could search for a vet then send each of the ones closest to you an email asking them how rabbit savvy they are :D

i did it for a couple by me when i heard my exotics vet was leaving, but hes being replaced so i will stick with them, they are open 7 days a week and that really makes a difference :D

all of the possible vets came back with pretty good answers so im happy where i am i have a lot of options... hope you find the same out your way :D

Back