• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding

Kepling

Young Bun
Hey guys just wanted to let you know that my laptop charger blew a fuse and so i cant access it just now, ive stolen 5 mins on my sisters D: lol.

Yesterday the buns new hutch came and me an my sister built it in about an hour D: the box said it weighed 55kgs! i put Taegen in triggers old hutch and Trigger in the new one side by side and today (wed) Whaddya know!! they spent the whole day chasing each other up and down the ladder, we know the were enjoying themselfs cause every 10mins theyd settle and crash together, lol. at evening feed they sat together and ate side by side, it was so cute! so fighting, biting, hyperventilating, humping, cowering, squeeking, it all went sooo smoothly ! im so proud! the only problem is the new run is not quite as big as i thought it was so im puting the old one at the side, so they have... two runs, lol ;)

Hope you guys think its as good as i do, lol.

Back