• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosy says:.....

capel

Warren Veteran

Perhaps if I try to look a bit snuggly someone might fall in love with me and Tansy............................................................................................
DSC00777.jpg

Yes I'm looking after both Rosy and Tansy while their rspca foster carer is taking a well-earned break! I have put them in RR and RIN, but no interest at all so far. They are beautiful, well behaved bunnies who are becoming friendlier by the minute! Litter trained neutered, vacc and everything, all they lack is a forever home.... I have to confess that they escaped yesterday:oops::oops:..dug their way out of the run, a corner of which I'd positioned over soil instead of grass!! I was really surprised at how easily they were caught.

Perhaps I shouldn't have rewarded their escapade with the raspberries in their "Time Out" zone!! lol
DSC05281.jpg

Back