• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brave Peanut Butter

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Here is the brave man :love: his wife has been less than supportive, she humped his head, and then ate his treats, but she is happy hes home! :lol:

Had to get him out for Metacam so took a couple of pics of his leg.

001-2.jpg

owchy :(
002-2.jpg

009.jpg

looking so sad :(

014-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

So glad he came through ok.
What a meanie wifelet of his! Although I'm sure its just payback for all the worrying she's been doing about him :love:

So glad he came through ok.
What a meanie wifelet of his! Although I'm sure its just payback for all the worrying she's been doing about him :love:

worrying? she binkied around the garden today, i think there just like an old married couple, cant live or without each other! :lol::lol:

she has been grooming him alot though :love:

Ive been told to give him what exercise he wants but not to put him outside, so ive opened the cage and he can come out if he wants, i doubt he will but jelly is having a little run around :)

Poor little soul :( but it's a neat job, & fortunately slightly to the side of most of the weight bearing area of his hock.

thanks everyone, he has been grooming jelly most of the morning which is a rare thing for Mr Butter! :lol:

Aww they really missed each other :love::love:

i dont think she really missed him but i think she knew he was coming back. hes gone in so many times for most of the day, etc so shes used to it and doesnt panic.

hes never been gone over 24 hours though but she seemed okay.

just checked his stitches and he hasnt pulled any out :)

he shakes whenever i touch him, i feel so awful

Back