• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ted has a strange obssesion with

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
my boobs :shock: if i'm lying on the floor and my top is gaping she sticks her head into my cleveage. she used to nip them all the time but doesn't anymore. why o why is beyond me. :lol::lol:

The smell probably. Rabbits can pick up on our hormones quite easily. I expect also that it could be your soap, deodorant etc.. that she is smelling or doesn't like! My male bun will nip my armpits hard if I'm lying on the floor and will do the same to my OH when he's wearing body spray/deo - it can make some buns very aggressive. I think the scents used can incite aggression - musks most probably - may be perceived as a threat or another male rabbit.

yeah she used to nip when she was a baby but not any more, hahaha ted likes the smell of my boobs. she so fluffy it tickles. :lol::love:

My Dill & Willow (boy bunnies) have a habit of sticking their paws down my tops and then looking offended when I take them out again!:roll::lol:

my boobs :shock: if i'm lying on the floor and my top is gaping she sticks her head into my cleveage. she used to nip them all the time but doesn't anymore. why o why is beyond me. :lol::lol:

Barnsley has done it on a few occasions, and i tell him "No!! thats rudey, i'm your mummy"

and i'm sure he's thinking "well at least i don't lift your tail and look at your bum!!"

Back