• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

aaaaaargh

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
My mum has put her phone in her locker at work, i dont know why she does this because she wont recieve any texts/calls while its in there as it will have no signal. she wont take it out until she finishes work, which i have realised is 5:30. I have to get peanut bu 3:45 as thats the appointment i have been given.

She has 3 hours "spare" time which she can take off and thats what she said she would do if the appt was earlier. but now she hasnt got her phone on her i wont be able to tell her when the appt is.

She wont check it until she finishes work, as her locker isnt near her office, she normally leaves it there all day.

Im now most likely going to have to get a taxi to get him, which is no doubt going to cost me £50 each way, as its 50 minutes. Its either that or he stays another night which i will have to pay for as the insurance wont cover that.

im so angry at her, i know i dont drive but she said to me this morning "ill make sure i keep my phone on me" and now shes forgotton, im :censored:

she doesnt normally. but.... she might remember and then go and look at it.

fingers crossed hey! :roll:

i dont have the number because youre not allowed to call, theres like 2people inher office and if you have any personal calls shes in trouble..

I just gotta hope and wait

*prays mother remember her phone!!!!*

Im not allowed my phone on the shop floor - hopefully she will check it at lunch time, Mums huh! :D

couldn't you ring the main line but sound all official and say you're someone else - doctors surgery or something regarding her appointment? i know lying is bad but this is for peanut and the world won't stop if your mum has a 'mysterious call'....... (if they know your voice, pm me with the details and i'll do it:D)

(disclaimer: i, poppymoon, am a very honest person but if my friends, close family or my furry creatures need me, i will do anything to get to them:oops:)

Could you look into those local pet taxi services to see if they work out cheaper than a regular taxi?
Or any chance you can sneakily phone your mum or get someone else to phone and pretend to be a customer/client? Not sure what she does/if this is possible :?

Back