• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

appeal to local rescues

bunlover

Warren Veteran
can i ask rescues in the south london...slough..berkshire area... to keep an eye out in case a blue eyed white spayed female netherland dwarf cross comes through its 1year this month that snowy went missing and i know at around a year people give up bunys quite often having the kids getting bored of them... so if anybun of this description comes in.... could i be notified? i keep hoping one day il get snowy back but who knows. its worth asking you thankyou.

Good idea. I sometimes look through Gumtree, I'll let you know if I see a bunny that looks like Snowy. :)

thanks i have been looking through all the freeads(preloved, the sun local,frenet adn friday ad) weekly since she has gone.. its really hard as it makes me want to take them on too..and i cant....but i will keep searching! i looked at gumtree first few months after she had geon but thought that it mainly was bunnys too far afield to be her... thanks everyone! i am certain someone took her in... i *hope* they are giving her a good life and she is well loved but i do know she had the very smallest beggings of dental spurs when i had her(was controlled via diet tho and not causing a problem) so just hope that this hasnt caused issues. anyway whatever state if she arrives at a rescue i want her home! thanks again everyone! x

Back