• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For marleyandme...

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
...Thought you might like to see these of your little man. You have prob seen them before but he looks so scrummy I thought you wouldn't mind :D

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1539.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

With Sister Smudge:
IMG_1535.jpg

Smudge, Charlie and Moo (rest in peace little one :()
IMG_1564.jpg

Last edited:
Hehe! They are 6 months old now (were 3 weeks in the photos!) and are still just as gorgeous and VERY confident! Marleyandme also has their mum, Bella, who was rescued from Ebay.

Ebay?? :shock: Do people put rabbits on there? oh my god!

They are soooo tiny and gorgeous :love:

How have I not seen this before? Cute Cute Cute!!

Little Charlie is just as cheeky as ever...he loves to explore and chew..esp the coffee table and the living room doors if they are closed and he wants to go in! He also follows me every time I go into the kitchen incase I happen to drop any food and he has been known to try to climb into the fridge! :lol:

He is still just as cute and now weighs 1.66 kg! :love:

I will take some pics when I am home later

How have I not seen this before? Cute Cute Cute!!

Little Charlie is just as cheeky as ever...he loves to explore and chew..esp the coffee table and the living room doors if they are closed and he wants to go in! He also follows me every time I go into the kitchen incase I happen to drop any food and he has been known to try to climb into the fridge! :lol:

He is still just as cute and now weighs 1.66 kg! :love:

I will take some pics when I am home later

Brilliant! :D How much does Bella weigh?

Bella weighs 1.92kg (I got some baby scales so I weigh them once a week now!)

I took some photos tonight, they're not great as Charlie wasn't too happy about it!

P1000939.jpg

P1000941.jpg

P1000942.jpg

I am NOT a happy bunny being photographed!!!!

P1000943.jpg

Back