• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Videos of Baby Bunnies

In the last one Frosty looks more like he's popcorning than binkying :love: I love when he tries to chew his back end n falls over, my dog used to do that! :lol:

Hetty this is unacceptable behaviour! Stop tempting everyone with these gorgeous bunnies :evil:

:love::love::love::love:

Sorry :wave: They are all up for adoption though... boys are ready to go after their neuters when plums have dropped ;)

:shock::shock::shock: was she left with the Daddy bun before she was fostered?
gorgeous babies :love::love::love:

Yeah she was :(

Answering to Jane, I think she is. Her abdomen has got larger and although she is very pally with me you can tell me is aggrivated and keeps ripping up newspaper and shoving it up the other end. I don't think it's nesting though as she hasn't pulled her fur out.
Captain Parsley is going back to Kris' for his neuter and then off to his new home so to give Kris a bit of room I am taking the Dad - Thorn.

More are uploading to facebook. *Evil laugh*
My Dad LOVES them - it's so funny! He came in my room to help me look for my phone and was squealing at how cute they were! :love:

Back