• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

4 dumped bunnies- pics U/D p16

Starlight

Warren Veteran
They aren't in the best condition and have very overgrown claws, but they were so nervous that i will tackle that tomorrow.

I am going to rename them all - lady who found thems kids named them.

First, Serenity.
She was found with day old kits. They have since passed on :cry:
She has plucked herself silly and *may* be pregnant again :cry:

new001-1.jpg

new002-1.jpg

new003-1.jpg

Then, Eleanor. Kept temporarily with another of the buns- found today to be a buck- she may also be pregnant :(

new004-1.jpg

new005-1.jpg

Then, Teddy. He has a lot of scabs on his rear end where he has been attacked by the other male.

new008-1.jpg

new009-1.jpg

new010-1.jpg

And finally, Jester. A very hormonal spraying boy :roll:

new006-1.jpg

new007-1.jpg

Last edited:
Poor things. I look forward to seeing them in a few days when they've got some sparkle back in their eyes. I'm sure you will do wonders with them.

Awwwww. :love::love: Serenity looks very sorry for herself & no wonder. :(:( Jester looks very cheeky - I love his hay hair-do. :lol::lol:

That is so tragic, especially losing the kits. They poor things must be horrifically stressed. I hope they respond well and find loving homes.

Gosh it never rains but it pours doesn't it! Poor mum bun :( Might there be an opportunity to get them spayed early on just in case they are in early stages of pregnancy?

They do all look sort of sad, don't they - I'm sure they will all soon start to feel loved, clean and cared for and will perk up nicely :)

Gosh it never rains but it pours doesn't it! Poor mum bun :( Might there be an opportunity to get them spayed early on just in case they are in early stages of pregnancy?

They do all look sort of sad, don't they - I'm sure they will all soon start to feel loved, clean and cared for and will perk up nicely :)

I was wondering, but Serenity is so skinny :?

Tricky to know what would be more risky for her isn't it, you may find that with a few days of unlimited pellets and a weeny bit of porridge, she starts to get some strength quite quickly. I guess your vet will be best placed to judge what is the riskier option for her though :? Poor little things, shame I'm going away in September so can't take any more at the mo!

Tricky to know what would be more risky for her isn't it, you may find that with a few days of unlimited pellets and a weeny bit of porridge, she starts to get some strength quite quickly. I guess your vet will be best placed to judge what is the riskier option for her though :? Poor little things, shame I'm going away in September so can't take any more at the mo!

Thats a shame as i have a load of youngsters coming in!!

Well serenity has started nesting again- with some fur as well as ALL the newspaper and hay, i think she is pining slightly for her babies :cry:

Eleanor looks to have trashed her cage, but not in a nesting sense :roll:

Poor bun, her hormones must be all over the place - how are her teats, I wonder if there's a risk of mastitis if she was already producing milk for the youngsters but now there's no bun suckling?

Hope they get through their ups and downs ok and come out happy healthy bunsters.....im sure they have a good guardian angel in you anyways :)

Back