• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thorn- Angel's lover :)

Starlight

Warren Veteran
He is the father of babies Winter, Frosty, Whisper and Gabriel.
He is adorable and going in for neuter on Thursday.

new015-1.jpg

new016-1.jpg

new017-1.jpg

new018.jpg

Are we going to bond him back with Angel after her spay? (praying that *somehow* [I know - wishful thinking] she is NOT pregnant again)

Last edited:
Are we going to bond him back with Angel after her spay? (praying that *somehow* [I know - wishful thinking] she is pregnant again)

You are praying that she is pregnant again :shock: mad woman!!

I am hoping we could, unless around the same time, both get offered homes.

You are praying that she is pregnant again :shock: mad woman!!

I am hoping we could, unless around the same time, both get offered homes.

EDITED :shock: Thanks for pointing that out. I don't think I can cope with a second litter. My heart is breaking all ready. It's going to be even harder if I see them from day 1 :(

EDITED :shock: Thanks for pointing that out. I don't think I can cope with a second litter. My heart is breaking all ready. It's going to be even harder if I see them from day 1 :(

I really can't see you suffer so much. Send those babies down to me, then you will feel much better. ;) :lol:

What a cute daddy!!! He reminds me of my ex foster bunnies Stella and Munchkin, they were small nethie-lionhead-crosses, too. :)

I really can't see you suffer so much. Send those babies down to me, then you will feel much better. ;) :lol:

What a cute daddy!!! He reminds me of my ex foster bunnies Stella and Munchkin, they were small nethie-lionhead-crosses, too. :)

NICE TRY!!!!
I wish the owner really told us how long they'd been together - it's hard to tell whether they were a bonded pair or just shoved together.

Parsley (Captain) is goin back Sunday to be neutered and hopefully go to his new home - so I will be taking Thorn as a foster. It will be nice for him to see Angel through the bars. (He will be neutered too) No mating through the bars :no: :lol:

Back