• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jonquil - foster Honeybunny

KateB

Mama Doe
Hello!:wave:
P1000825-1.jpg

My name is Jonquil, and I'm a Honeybunny!
Auntie Jill posted a thread about me here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=186112

I like cuddles:love:
DSCF0425.jpg

and flopping
P1000723.jpg

and climbing on my Uncle Colin:lol:
P1000820.jpg

and playing with my toy
DSCF0587.jpg

But my favouritest thing ever is bouncing!
DSCF0530.jpg

Here I am checking out the outside (Auntie Kate says don't worry, she was supervising me all the time!)
DSCF0525.jpg

DSCF0490.jpg

And trying to escape.....:roll:
DSCF0576.jpg

Will someone be my forever mummy or daddy? Please?
DSCF0499.jpg

aww she's adorable! :love:

There's so many bunnies on here i'd love to give a home to, shame I havent enough room :(

Last edited:
<ahem> Jonquil would like me to point out that she's a she! But says thank you for all the lovely compliments :D:wave:

P.S. Colin says J is definitely a girl as she has thumped her footsies in some rather uncomfortable places.....:oops::roll::lol:

<ahem> Jonquil would like me to point out that she's a she! But says thank you for all the lovely compliments :D:wave:

P.S. Colin says J is definitely a girl as she has thumped her footsies in some rather uncomfortable places.....:oops::roll::lol:

Oops! :oops: I've edited my post :D

Back