• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BAD IDEA!!! Naughty Bubba Buns!!!

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
Angel is such a terror - she loves to rip up newspaper which keeps me up all night. (Captain doesn't do this :?)
So today I have installed some carpet (I bought 2 big roles for 50p at a fair!) To do this I put Angel and her bubbas in Captain's dog crate (he is out in the run).
Little did I know baby bunnies can fit through the gaps in a dog crate :lol: Turned my back and Winter's head was poking in from the outside, seemed like she was thinking... "Oh **** - how did I get myself into this mess?" Anyway I let her get back in her own as she really had no where to go.
Turned around again and Frosty had completely disappeared! Naughty boy discovered how to get out and was livin' it large under my chest of draws! Binkying like mad! Caught him and shoved all the babies in a cardboard box:)lol:) while I did their cage :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Naughty little beasties!:no: They are so cute they know they can get away with anything!

Back