• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

one of our newest rescues...........

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_0714JULY0004.jpg

2009_0714JULY0006.jpg

this lovely chap arrived last night...along with his 4 m old son and a female with a litter of 7 2 day old babies .

he is very hand shy and nervous but is very sweet ..

his son (will get pics later ) is a bonny agouti boy .

Mummy bunny is a biggish girlie and i would like to say a big thankyou to minimak for offering to foster mum and babies ..i couldnt have taken them all without your help .. ..

and a big thank you to Angie 65 who is going to foster agouti boy ..

and a huge thank you to bunnyaddict for picking these buns up ....

:wave:

need a name for this chap....any ideas?

Awwww hello beautiful boy :wave: Hope you're feeling much happier now your safe & being loved :)

Have to say I wish I could have snook you in here somewhere sweetheart :(

I like William too :love: He looks like he needs a proper human, grown up name to me :)

You're very welcome Angie, I was just pleased I could help & get these gorgeous buns over to you.

I really really wish I hadnt seen this, He is without doubt the most gorgeous rabbit I have ever seen. I am well in love :love:

Pleased to help Angie will get pics of mum and babies tomorrow im in :love: already. Mum is a gem xx xx

Can't wait to see piccies of mum & babies - hope they're doing ok :love:

Love the names for dad & son Angie. We've not got a Wilbur ;) ........... If only :( Hope both boys are doing ok :love:

Back