• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent Appeal For Stolen Animals..

PrincessPinky

Mama Doe
Hope i am ok to post this here.

There is a lady by me who breeds and shows bunnies (i know everyone is anti-breeding but she is a good breeder and cares alot for her animals) She also helps out alot of rescues! Anyway Friday night she has her shed broken into and lots of baby rabbits (blue mini lops) and a few adult ones stolen! Some of the babies where only a few weeks old! She also had some of her bengal cats and kittens stolen! :evil:

Some of the baby rabbits and kittens will need foster mums to survive because of there age.

She lives in Stafford, Penkridge in the West Mids.

Just thought i would let everyone know, because these cruel nasty people will be after foster mums for the babies, unless all the baby are already dead :evil:

Please keep on the look out. She is having a page done in the local express and star tonight too. The Police think the people might contact rescues if they can not find a surrogote mother! And try and dump the babies on a rescue.

She also had runs, toys and food stolen!

Hope you dont mind me posting, just thought everyone should be made aware, she is a lovley person and is really upset that they ahve been stolen, when they are so young!

Thank you.
:)

My god thats really really close to me :( I will keep my ears open. Our shed isnt padlocked or anything, you wouldnt think people would be so low :cry: xXx

Horrible isn't it i felt like i shouldn't have posted here because she is a breeder but she does care a hell of a lot for all of her animals!! If she didn't i would not give her the time of day! :) and i know how much some people on here hate breeders. But the end of the day someone out there knows she has well looked after animals! That why they have done this!

So horrible. Please everyone keep your animals locked up! Be careful who you tell about your animals too! Also please keep a listen out for anything suspicious! They are Bengal kittens and blue mini lops which have gone.

Thank you everyone for reading! :wave:

How awful :( Not in my area, but it's certainly making me re-evaluate my own security for my buns :? think I may need to invest in some bike/chain locks...

How awful:(

Just an idea, could the lady ask the vocal vets to put a notice up in their waiting room?

Hi

So far all the local vets and pet and farm shops have posters up. The BRC have been notified! Obviously the older rabbits which where rung will be easier to locate if they are entered into a show because the BRC will check there number. But the babies was not old enough to be rung so going to be so much harder to find them!

Also the Cat Club have been notified!
Erm the police and the local papers are notified.

i said i would post on here to get the local rescues notified.

Its so gutting :cry: She has padlocks, chains everything on her shed, and on the gate but they completly drove through the gate and knocking it down :shock: Used a crowbar to get the door down.

Bet she couldnt use a alarm could she because of the cats free roaming :?

Back