• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buffy - Black + White Dutch

devoted2buns

Mama Doe
Buffy will be up for rehoming soon once she has been neutered. Here she is enjoying her time out, thanks to Vicky (prettylupin) for her toy.

005-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

Awww :love: She's so lovely Julie! She's secretly my favourite Dutchie at your place! :love:
I saw the pics of when she first arrived and she was so overweight poor thing - she looks better already! I guess the tunnel was too narrow for her though! :oops::lol:
Ah bless her....honestly if we could we'd take ALL your dutchies and have a dutch colony here! :lol::D

Awww :love: She's so lovely Julie! She's secretly my favourite Dutchie at your place! :love:
I saw the pics of when she first arrived and she was so overweight poor thing - she looks better already! I guess the tunnel was too narrow for her though! :oops::lol:
Ah bless her....honestly if we could we'd take ALL your dutchies and have a dutch colony here! :lol::D

She stays out all the time so I can try an shift her weight off, the other photos were awful of her, these are much better, have put them on the website. When you decide to have a dutch colony you know where I am :lol: She loves that tunnel, shes always going through it and tossing it over, would give her the yellow one but it might get wet and fold :lol:

Back