• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Peanut Butter U/D Post 84 - bad news

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Today is the day. I have made Peanut Butter hes little lunchbox, i have put pellets, dried pineapple, an alfalfa log stuffed with hettys hay (we found in a field, he loves it!) and 2 apple oxbow cubes. all his favorites.

We are leaving in half an hour. I have never felt this sick in my stomach before. Before its felt like, nerves but i havent felt this scared. The "40% chance" keeps echoing in my head.

I know i want to do this as opposed to lifetime meds as he hates it, last night he got so stressed he bit his own claw and pulled it right out!:shock: its no life for him. At least this way he has a chance.

Please could you think of him today, i am so afraid of losing him, and the worst part is, today i cant say to myself "dont be silly, he'll be fine".

:(:(:(

Last edited:
thinking of you and pb today.... crossing all paws and fingers in the house it works for this special bunster! x

would also like to say i have made the decision not to take Jelly with him, she is not bothered when hes not there, shes somewhat of a mean wifey! But the vet said last time they had to take her away fromh im because he was groggy and grumpy and she was havoc trying to break out of the cages :oops::oops:

and she said he wasnt bothered by her presence and i believe her, if it was domino or pebbles id be different but i think jelly is used to him 'popping off' and then back again, she isnt worried.

and jelly went into stasis last time he went in and she went with him.

off to put him in his carrier now :(

Back