• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your Mission...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
should you choose to accept it...

is very hard! I need... a shed, playhouse, whatever, not fussed! 6 x 4, 5 x 5, 6 x 5 or equivilent. not shiplap or overlap. (dad is being a snob)

but heres the hard part..

i need a BARGAIN. under £175 if you please!

Impossible i hear you say? yeh pretty much! weve found one so its not impossible but it is a challenge!

i know im asking for alot and i do realise that! :)

dad doesnt want a second hand one in the garden :roll:

lol i know, but at least hes on the verge of agreeing! i mean if someone had a second hand one to give away, he may consider it but he refuses to pay (were going half each and im paying the rest back) for a second hand one!

on the way back from the vets today, mum said "lets call into focus" now weve done this twice so i wasnt holding out much hope, but as we drove in there was a 6 X 4 shipland shed reduced to clear, slightly (very slightly) damaged.

£289 down to £159. we thought the original price seemed OTT but the £159 seemed pretty reasonable so mum said "lets just get it youre not going to get a better price than that"

go to the checkout and they realised the £289 was for a METAL shed, and the original price of our shed was actually £199. therefore...the REDUCED price was not £159, it was £109!!!!

Then mum had a 10% off card... so it was £98.88

Im so happy, its going to be delivered thursday but i need to paint it, put it together and make some modifications i.e a catflap and stuff, but peanut wont be well enough for around 10 days so its PERFECT!

on the way back from the vets today, mum said "lets call into focus" now weve done this twice so i wasnt holding out much hope, but as we drove in there was a 6 X 4 shipland shed reduced to clear, slightly (very slightly) damaged.

£289 down to £159. we thought the original price seemed OTT but the £159 seemed pretty reasonable so mum said "lets just get it youre not going to get a better price than that"

go to the checkout and they realised the £289 was for a METAL shed, and the original price of our shed was actually £199. therefore...the REDUCED price was not £159, it was £109!!!!

Then mum had a 10% off card... so it was £98.88

Im so happy, its going to be delivered thursday but i need to paint it, put it together and make some modifications i.e a catflap and stuff, but peanut wont be well enough for around 10 days so its PERFECT!

Oh my God!!! How perfect!!!

Back