• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BUNNY MAD MAGAZINE-can you help

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hi all
I am working on the next issue of Bunny mad and have a few gaps and some requests..so i'm in need of:

letters for my letters page, could be telling me what you think to BM or about yourself or bunny

entries for the "cutest bunny 2009" deadline is aug 1st so if you haven't eneterd, you still have time! i've had quite a few entries but would love some more!

bunny related website addresses for my website guide

if you have anything you think i might like or want to enter the comp please email me at bunnymadmagazine@hotmail.co.uk

What do we email about the cutest bunny comp?
And whats your website called? Just so i can get the next issue of bunny mad :wave:

thanks for the piccies!

I'd love a story about jazz but i don't have room for it in the nexy issue but your welcome to put something together for the spring one,thank you.

Hiya

How do I enter the Bunny photo comp? Went on the website but couldn't find a link, shall I pm you or do you need hard copies of the pictures?

Cheers x

When is the next issue out Lisa?? :) I still keep flicking through the last one even thought ie read it about 20 times :lol: Absolutely love it!! xXx

I am going to enter Strawberry in the cutest bunny competition. I would do Snowdrop too but I dont have as many nice pictures of her as she will never hold still long enough!

I was hopefully going to enter the bunny competition. Just hope i have time to get my piccies taken.I never thought of writing a letter in so maybe i will do that to. I love Bunny Mad Magazine:love:.

did i ever send you the piccie of mowgli in his sunhat for funny photos?
I'm not sure that you did, please send me it again!

becky86-thanks for your lovely entries that i got in the post!

Bunnybekkie-yes Dylan is in the next issue!!

thanks to everyone who has entered the competition and left such lovely comments!

Awwh you got them quickly Lisa, i only sent them yesterday afternoon :) Glad you like them :love: Didnt send any of my Ronnie as the OH said he isnt cute :( xXx

Back