• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My first Pampered Piggies order......

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
.....I cant wait to get it :oops:
I got the free P+P last night and i am so excited :lol:
I get so excited for every order for the buns, i tend to pace the floor waiting:roll: My hayexperts order will be at the end of the month with my Dust free hay order and i cant wait :) I cant wait to get more megazorb either:oops::lol:

*Does excited dance for PP stuff*:D:D

Last edited:
Well i got my Oxbow food, the sample hay, 4 bags of Dried plantain, 10 paper bags for Skye and Giz coz they love them and ive never been able to buy so many :D a few treats and some willow toys :D

I didnt order loads but next month i will order more as i will have more money then :D My orders are normally huge and expencive but they last ages :D

The site is GREAT, great prices too :D

aww i always get something different everytime, this time i go those apple cubes and mine love them!:)

Well i got my Oxbow food, the sample hay, 4 bags of Dried plantain, 10 paper bags for Skye and Giz coz they love them and ive never been able to buy so many :D a few treats and some willow toys :D

I didnt order loads but next month i will order more as i will have more money then :D My orders are normally huge and expencive but they last ages :D

The site is GREAT, great prices too :D

I'd totally recommend the giant paper tunnel!! My buns love them and as they don't get chewed they're a pretty permanent fixture around our house :D
Enjoy your new order! I'm exactly the same with bunny orders....excited!! :wave:

I always get excited buying stuff for my buns and my children.I cant wait to buy some things from PP and the willow warren.

I always get excited buying stuff for my buns and my children.I cant wait to buy some things from PP and the willow warren.

We had a willow den made to order from the Willow Warren - big enough for both buns to lie out in it side by side for the garden and holidays with them. Dave at West Wales Willows made it especially - i'd saved up for ages and was so excited about getting it!
Someone made a mistake and shipped it to my parents house instead! :roll: But it didn't matter as we got it eventually and boy is it a smashing willow den - beautiful! I'm still excited about it now and we've had it a few weeks! :lol: The buns love it too - worth every penny :D

Well i now what im getting next time :oops: the paper tunnels will be one of many things i get next time :D I was going to get the paper tunnel but i thought id wait until the bags were used first :)

Has anyone tried the Oxbow hay cubes? I was going to get them but not sure if the rabbits will eat them?

I had a look on West wales willow and im going to get the sample hay to try with my lot.:D

Well i now what im getting next time :oops: the paper tunnels will be one of many things i get next time :D I was going to get the paper tunnel but i thought id wait until the bags were used first :)

Has anyone tried the Oxbow hay cubes? I was going to get them but not sure if the rabbits will eat them?

I had a look on West wales willow and im going to get the sample hay to try with my lot.:D

The bulk of my buns diet is West Wales Willows hay - I get a large box deal (2 boxes) every 6-8 wks and my buns eat tons of the stuff - it's the best hay in my opinion, grown as organically as possible with a good variety of grass and plenty of tough timothy hay in it. Smells wonderful and my buns love it. Last year we had so much rain they had real problems harvesting from their own farm but they have a few other farmers around the country who grow it I believe. I store it inside to keep the humidity out as it is a natural product. The type of grass in it does change from year to year depending on what the growing season has been like but current boxes are full of timothy seed heads :D

Yep Oxbow hay cubes are quite popular here too :)

I ordered some of the herb cubes as I have bought timothy hay cubes elsewhere for my bunny and she loves them. I also bought one of the apple and dried grass rolls and a willow ball stuffed with something! I get it delivered to work and then open it there and everyone is peering over my shoulder to see what I've bought this time. They think I'm off my head!!:oops:

What did you get. I took advantage as well. Bought four willow marigold balls, four loglets, hay taster and some decent nail clippers I think that was all. Hopefully it will arrive before Saturday as the taster pack and some of the toys are to be shared with my two new arrivals. :D

What did you get. I took advantage as well. Bought four willow marigold balls, four loglets, hay taster and some decent nail clippers I think that was all. Hopefully it will arrive before Saturday as the taster pack and some of the toys are to be shared with my two new arrivals. :D

I got the taster pack too :D

Whos your new arrivals? New buns :eek: Who, who? :lol:
So exciting :D

im excited too- cant remember really what i bought which is good because its like opening presents when it comes- i remember some of it......

Dried strawberry leaves and chopped strawberrys
Hay samplers
Wicker heart thing
Loofah slipper

ooooooooo

i bought loads more i cant remember lol

OMG! Just realised they are located about 30 minutes from me so I will pop down on a Saturday and will probably buy some stuff! :lol:

Back