• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SS pellets... how much do you guys pay for them??

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Ronnie and Lola have both lost over 1kg in weight since theyve been on Allen and Page, so ive changed them across to SS Pellets. Ive been paying £4.99 for 1.5kg... is this normal? :? The bags of 10kg are £29.99 so its easier for me to pay the £4.99 when needed. Its going to cost a fortune though, especially with 2 giants plus lottie and georgie :?

How much do you guys pay? Im thinking of mixing the A+P with the SS :? xXx

I pay £3.99 for a 1.5kg but its on offer at the minute for £2.50 so i got a few bags :)

I dont mind paying £3.99 for it as i mix it with A&P, and a few different excels so it lasts ages :)

Have you tried Allen & Page Breeder/Grower pellets instead of the natural pellets? It might help to keep weight on your bunnies. All of mine are on it, and I have never had any problems.

Vera

There's a site called Dobbies - garden centre in Scotland that sell it much cheaper than most places. I got a 10KG bag for £14.

Scroll down on link - they do get out of stock quickly but seem to re-stock quickly as well. If you buy over £50 worth it's post free.

http://www.dobbies.co.uk/acatalog/Pet-Food-and-Treats.html

Yeh thats where i get mine but dont get the big bags as i dont think i would get through it all that quickly. Small bags on offer just now :)

Buy it from me Becky, it'll cost you just over £14 for a large bag.

oOoh Lucy! I never knew you could get it!! I could kiss ya! haha. Does it come with the normal order? If so, i will remind you closer to the time ;) xXx

Ive just changed to SS, a £5 for a small bag and £15 for a large 10kg but I buy a few little bags aswell to take me up to 12kg of food

oOoh Lucy! I never knew you could get it!! I could kiss ya! haha. Does it come with the normal order? If so, i will remind you closer to the time ;) xXx

Yep me dear, just order it in addition to what you want telling me its for you and bring the cash when you collect :D

The range have bags of SS on offer at the min :)

We usually get the big 10kg bag for about £17.99, but only 1 shop in scunny sells it and we kept forgetting to go, so we went to the range coz they sell the smaller ones :)

I get a 3kg bag from my local garden centre for approx £6.

They don't stock it per se but are happy to order it in for me as and when I need it.

Jx

Back