• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Billy and Misty Bonded?

Lyss_8689

Young Bun
Hi everyone,
I'm just wondering if its ok to leave my buns in together overnight, I have had billy for 2 wks now and he has had play time with misty who i've had for 2 and a half years in her pen for 2 to 6hrs at a time. They groom each other snuggle share food bowls, but occasionally billy still chases her and humps her face (she's too big for him to hump her properly) she tollerates this though and there doesnt seem to be any aggression. I was just wondering what others thought?

Hi everyone,
I'm just wondering if its ok to leave my buns in together overnight, I have had billy for 2 wks now and he has had play time with misty who i've had for 2 and a half years in her pen for 2 to 6hrs at a time. They groom each other snuggle share food bowls, but occasionally billy still chases her and humps her face (she's too big for him to hump her properly) she tollerates this though and there doesnt seem to be any aggression. I was just wondering what others thought?

I'd give them a whole day together with you supervising on and off first just to be on the safe side - but then that's just me, I like to play it safe with buns. Otherwise they sound pretty ready to spend the night :)

update

Misty and Billy are inseparable, i left them together last night and slept in the same room just in case but they were absolutely fine. They are so cute together grooming and snuggling. I'm really glad misty didnt seem to suffer after loosing jelly bean. Thanks everyone for your advice.

Back