• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Trio Update

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
I havent posted photos in a while now of my three lovely bunnies :wave:
So i thought i would give a little update on how they are doing.

First up is the man of the hutch Toffee :love:
Toffee is still himself... into nearly everything thats around him. He nudges you out the way if you are in his way... for example giving the girls a fuss... he nudged my arm out the way so he could get some attention :roll: :lol:
Heres a couple of updated photos.

130709021.jpg

130709023.jpg

130709030.jpg

Next up is Daisy. Since we got her from Starlight she has grown in confidence! She might come up on an odd day to see what you have... but she will let you stroke her when she is ranging in the garden... if she feels up to it of course :lol:

290609007.jpg

290609016.jpg

130709014.jpg

And then theres little Fuzzy. Fuzzy is still a little shy, doesnt like to be handled but thats ok. I gave her a nice brush this morning and after about 5 mins she started to enjoy some of the attention. She has also become very fluffy!

290609009.jpg

Before her brush :lol:
130709008.jpg

After her brush :wave:
130709012.jpg

Her fur has gone soo fluffy :shock:

Well thats a little update on how they are.

Vicky, x

Oh yaay! Thanks for the update :)

Fuzzy is just gorgeous, what a lovely little fluff monster :love: :love: Glad the girls have settled in well and have made Toffee happy again :D

Oh yaay! Thanks for the update :)

Fuzzy is just gorgeous, what a lovely little fluff monster :love: :love: Glad the girls have settled in well and have made Toffee happy again :D

i just cant believe how fluffy she has gotten!
She has a little fluffy 'skirt' too :lol:
i am really happy that toffee is once again happy. everytime i see them out in the garden it makes me smile :) :love:

i just cant believe how fluffy she has gotten!
She has a little fluffy 'skirt' too :lol:
i am really happy that toffee is once again happy. everytime i see them out in the garden it makes me smile :) :love:

Poppy has a little fluff skirt...it is very cute :love:

You really have given the girls a lovely home

Poppy has a little fluff skirt...it is very cute :love:

You really have given the girls a lovely home

Thank you. :) i just wanted them to be happy and live their life as bunnies

toffee is gorgeous, reminds me of cassie and i had a lop just like him called toffee but she was a she. :love:

Thank you. We thought Toffee was a she (the shop told us he was) until two little 'plums' grew :roll: :lol:

:wave:

Back