• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Long term holiday care

gillmanning

Alpha Buck
I don't know if anyone can help, but I've been asked if I know of anyone who offers long term holiday care. They are going travelling for a year and need someone to look after their two bunnies. They will buy the hutch etc and will pay for their keep. I would do it myself but I already have 6 bunnies of my own and don't have space for two more. The bunnies are in the Twickenham area, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind travelling for the right temporary home :) Huge thanks.

We do offer long term boarding and they wouldn't need to provide the hutch but we are in South Yorkshire about a 3 hour drive from Ricmond/Twickenham. Though we have had people travel further to get to us.

We do offer long term boarding and they wouldn't need to provide the hutch but we are in South Yorkshire about a 3 hour drive from Ricmond/Twickenham. Though we have had people travel further to get to us.

Your boarding place looks so:love::love: can I come stay:D

Back