• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant rabbit story

just read the article and I say :roll: to her. What a lousy way to raise money for a rabbit sanctuary - by promoting poor diet!

Poor bun

Edited to say - I just checked the sanctuary named in the article and next to every bun they have things like 'suitable for children over 6'... They also rehome singly...

RU rehomers are the best!

Emma

Last edited:
Fig rolls :shock::shock::shock: Errmm don't remember ever reading that fig rolls should be part of a bunnies diet :?

Unfortunately many breeders of giant rabbits feed biscuits to their rabbits...primarily because they're concerned about size for the show table, rather than promoting longevity of life :(

Has anyone suggested she join this site? Maybe it might help educate her, but it could be put to her in a way that it would benefit her and her buns to join here.

my 15 year old bun spent the first 8 years of his life being fed almost soley harvest crunch bars :shock: He looked like he had swallowed a football!!

It was a nightmare when he came to me trying to get him on pellets :roll:

He does have the occasional digestive now thou:oops:

Back