• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Black Conti Doe U/D pics!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
May have a 6 month old Conti doe coming in :love:

She was sold to a lady by a pet shop, and was also told they should have companion, i thought great! Until I heard she was sold a Guinea Pig as a friend :shock::roll:

She is living in a 5ft cage at the moment as the man said she wouldn't "be too big" :roll:

ETA: This woman really did love her and it was completely the pet shop at fault here. Miss P was very well loved.

Last edited:
May have to keep this in mind if we decide to get Blue another girly. Wont be for a little while though.
She sounds stunning!

There seems to be a lot of large rabbits going into rescue at the moment. I was just looking at the rescue in Greenwich and they have a few there.
Are you getting the guinea pig too? How on earth could a guinea pig live with such a large rabbit :shock:

She arrived a little while ago :D

Will get pics later as i need to rush Teddy down to the vets and pick up some more babies :(

Back