• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

baby bunny pics

CDW

Warren Scout
Hi :wave:

Introducing my new baby bunnies :D. No names for them as yet (only names we can think of are Storm and Echo or Faith and Hope but we can't decide). Any other suggestions? Do you think any of these names suit? We are hoping they are two girls but will hopefully get to the vet in the next few days to have this confirmed for sure.

baby5.jpg

baby1.jpg

baby2.jpg

baby3.jpg

Anyone would think you an Eliza Dushku fan ;)

My o/h is a huge Buffy/Angel fan (our cats are called Darla and Spike). But his new favourite tv show is Dollhouse, hence Echo (or maybe we'll go with Faith and we'll keep with the Buffy theme :D)!!! Still not decided on names for sure though.

Bunnies are eight weeks old. They are both indoor rabbits although I hope to get a run for them for the garden in the next few weeks. For now they are confined to the cage as they are still quite frightened but I hope in the next few weeks to give them free run of the spare room when we are out and they can run round the whole house when we are in. Is it best to keep them confined to a smaller space for now while they are little and just increase the space they have as they become more confident?

I'll be taking them along to the vet on Thursday for a check up and for their maxi injections. So for now will concentrate on getting them used to us. We need to wean them off the horrible muesli food that they have been on and onto the excel junior - should this be done over a period of weeks?

Also, the vet has advised that we should be feeding them high quality hay - we have supa forage excel, excel herbage timothy hay and hay cookies - do these all sound like the kind of things we should be feeding, in addition to the meadow hay bedding stuff that we use?

Thanks!

Oh i love Buffy/Angel and love both Faith/Hope and storm/Echo:D

What about calling them Buffy and Angel :lol:
Or thunder and Lightening,
Yin and Yang :lol:
Salt and Pepper
Elvis and Presley (if male)
Azlan and Narnia
Black and Jack (if male)
Jack Black and Snow White (if male/female)
Or sticking with the buffy theme:
Cordeila and Xander
Willow and Oz
Or
Bonny and clyde:lol: Bunny and Clyde :D

Sorry got carried away :oops:

As soon as i seen them i immediately thought of Alvin and Pearl :love::love::love:

How about Joss and Jane (as in Espenson)?
Otherwise I think Victor and Sierra would be kind of nice :oops:
Billy and Penny - but that doesn't bode well
Wesley and Fred - also not so foreboding

My white rabbit is named after Rambaldi from Alias :lol:

Joss Whedon is my master :love:

they are loverly i think you mean myxi jab not maxi...lol (its ok we all are learning even us long term rabbit owners) yup al lthe hay sounds good they should also have a pelleted food and plenty of water available. do you know if mum was fed greens? if yes then they cna have a small amount in their diet now if not then wait til la bit older then they can have some added. :)

once they are older they will need to be neutered (this will prevent fights and also stop cancer particularly important if girlies) make sure when they go to vets and to be neutered etc they go together this is important as it can break the bond if go seperatly or in seperate carriers
they are loverly x

Back