• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My three new arrivals - awful pictures

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
I was contacted last week to see if I could help with 3 bunnies that needed urgent help, Pringle, Walnut and Maisie, they had been removed from a house where there were 23 rabbits not neutered and all running loose together :roll: , these three are all special needs, they were born disabled and have had breaks in their back legs which have not been treated, none of them can use their knees and they cannot use their back legs, all of them have eye infections, and sores on their feet and legs, when they arrived Maisie stank awful from a urine infection, she has little fur on he underneath and her vulva is so swollen it measure 3 inches long and an inch and a half around, we are still not sure that she is a female as she is too swollen to examine, both Walnut and Maisie have one foot each which is on upside down :shock:

Please meet Pringle, Walnut and Maisie

PringleWalnutandMaisie006x2.jpg

Pringle

PringleWalnutandMaisie017x2.jpg

Pringles feet

PringleWalnutandMaisie014x.jpg

Walnut

PringleWalnutandMaisie029x2.jpg

Maisie

PringleWalnutandMaisie010x2.jpg

Maisies Underneath

PringleWalnutandMaisie037x2.jpg

Maisie013x2.jpg

Maisie015x2.jpg

We will of course do the very best we can for these beautiful bunnies and they will stay with us

Last edited:
OMG :shock::shock::cry::cry::cry:

Its just on thing after another, how can people live with themselves :evil::evil:

Im hoping for a speedy recovery, sending nose rubs xxxx

OMG Theo those poor, poor bunnies - so glad they are with you now.

Some people need banning for life from keeping any animal :evil::evil::evil:

They will be staying here, Now they are on the right medication they are all doing quite well, the awful smell from Maisie has gone, it was over powering, it really turned our stomaches and she must have been in so much pain, they all manage to scoot around on their bums, I doubt there is anything that can be done for their legs because they are so deformed, Walnut back right leg sticks out at a right angle to his body, all the others are twisted and broken,

Hello again fuzzies :love::love:

As far as I am aware the other bunnies from this place will also be leaving, five adult males have been removed and there are mums with babies left, these will be following once babies are older.

This all apparently started with just two bunnies, really sad :(

Theo you have been an absolute STAR and I am so glad that these little ones could stay together.

Back