• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your bunny watch tv? PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF

Do your bunnies watch tv?

• No they ignore it

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Im not sure

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Yes they look at it for ages

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Yes only certain programmes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • They have the occasional glance

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
As i have posted 1000 times- i have a new bunny called earl and he watches TV

He sits on the sofa and stares right at it- or if something exciting happens on screen he stops what he is doing at looks at it.

Does your bunny watch TV?

Last edited:
nope they totally ignore...when i decided on getting a rabbit i dreamed of sitting watching eastenders with a house bunny.... then i met Alvin :lol::lol::lol:

Image_00012.jpg

watching a crocodile being di-sected- hes been there 10 minutes.

mind my hair at the top

was going to say no, barnes dosn't watch tv, however, popped upstairs for something, on coming back down, what do i see? he's sat up on the sofa (big boy chair) watching the hotel inspector!!

was going to say no, barnes dosn't watch tv, however, popped upstairs for something, on coming back down, what do i see? he's sat up on the sofa (big boy chair) watching the hotel inspector!!

i think maybe its ''so hot right now'' - a bunny trend sweeping the nation

Alfred loves Harry Potter, and is always glued to it...

Sadly he doesn't seem to get LoTR....

Jx

PS Jemma your bun looks very similiar to Alfred!

mine don't watch televison but they do sit in front of the fire. its a gas fire, and they'll sit there even if its not on! sometimes she sits there alone while he sits further away, sometimes they sit together - it depends on what she will allow.

dora isnt bothered but she is a garden bunny however when we used to have snowy tom would open the back door(she too wass a garden bunny) and say snowy top gears on....(when ever it was on) she would run in and jump onto sofa with him and lie there throughout the duration of top gear give him a few licks and hop down after!!! so funny!!! (she was such a daddys bunny)! tried getting arthur or coco interested but while they like to come inside for a snuggle they couldnt be bothered with any tv!x

Back