• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A sight for sore eyes.

mcv

Young Bun
Ive been worried about floppy , we re assembled his hutch here today and to be honest he didnt seem too happy.
I really think he needs a friend. To give him some company i put the guinea pigs in their run next to floppy's run.
I was just about to get him to bring him into the living room and the piggies are in their run squeaking at floppy and he is standing looking at them munching on grass.
He hasnt been in the run today and i think its because grass is unfamiliar to him under foot.
do you think this is possible or am i just reading into it???
Claire

Ive been worried about floppy , we re assembled his hutch here today and to be honest he didnt seem too happy.
I really think he needs a friend. To give him some company i put the guinea pigs in their run next to floppy's run.
I was just about to get him to bring him into the living room and the piggies are in their run squeaking at floppy and he is standing looking at them munching on grass.
He hasnt been in the run today and i think its because grass is unfamiliar to him under foot.
do you think this is possible or am i just reading into it???
Claire

Is he eating and pooing ok? has he been on grass before? yes i expect he'd like a spayed girlie friend :D

the new environment means it will take him a few days to settle in- but yes company is what every bunny needs

Back