• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any spare neutering & speying vibes for Liesel's babies please?

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
As you all know I've been fostering four of Liesel's babies for several weeks. Tomorrow the 3 girls are going to be speyed & the little lad is going to be neutered. We're all a little nervous, given how mummy Liesel's op went but would appreciate any spare vibes that anyone has got please.

The 3 girls are below are now called Willow, Wispa & Rolo - they are already reserved to go to their new home when they have recovered from their ops :love:

DSCF3782.jpg

The little lad is now called Finlay & I have to confess I have failed again as a fosterer :oops:

He's now staying here permanently :D He reminds me so much of our bridge bun Alfie, I couldn't bring myself to let him go back to Angie's :love: I am hoping to bond Finlay in with our big group or with our old boy Arthur.

DSCF3767.jpg

Thank you for any vibes you can spare for these beautiful bunnies - we will let you know how things go.

Last edited:
Denise!!! Not another black bunny.......I hate to say I told you so but.......:lol:

4 ops in one day,my goodness....lots of vibes for all of them.

ps.......Finlay is gorgeous!

Sending vibes for the lovely babes.

You're not a failed fosterer 3 out of 4 are going to new homes ;) - that's a pretty big achievement. :lol::lol:

Thanks everyone - have to say we're lucky that Angie's letting us adopt Finlay - he's the sweetest little lad :love:

im sending every vibe i can get my hands on ...:?

i shall be a nervous wreck tomorrow :(

Me too Angie :( Hopefully we'll all be fine this time tomorrow.

Sending as many vibes as i can. Hubby was having a nice snuggle and stroke with liesel today and said she is gorgeous :love:

Back