• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Munch

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Munch is a gorgeous little house bun that arrived a few days ago. Her owner is an elderly gentleman that has been rushed into hospital, she is all he has in his life and she is really missing him too :( I was sat on the sofa last night with my feet up and next thing I knew she had jumped up on my lap and put her head under my chin for a cuddle. I am rapidly falling for this little lass (who I was told was a boy). Have taken some photos for the owner so will send them up to the hospital for him.
HHMunch2.jpg

Awwww Lynne - Munch is gorgeous :love: they must both be so sad to have been separated :cry: Hope he is able to get better soon, so they can be back together xx

She is fantastic, has litter trained in 2 days - before she was completely free range and just did it wherever really. Now she has a crate here and a litter tray with her hay in and she poops for England in that :) If the gentleman comes out of hospital and is able to look after her we have been asked to meet him and chat to him about her needs etc and how to look after her etc, though tbh he has done a fantastic job so far, her coat is so soft, she's on good food and took her for her jab yesterday and the vet said her teeth are fantastic :D

Back