• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Piggies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Well I collected the four baby piggies tonight
and they are all boys..

Here they are..we hope to rehome them in pairs:D
babyboypigs.jpg

Crikey there seems to be a lot of piggies coming in lately !!
Yes we always seem to have a piggie drought..then loads all at once
These are the babies who were born to a female given in..who we didn't realise was pregnant!:shock:..and yep they are cute!
Sadly i think lots of people like the idea of breeding these little creatures and we also have two small petshops who cannot sex gps..they just guess..so lots of local suprise babies round here:(

Awwww there lovely,Had mummy piggie gone to her new home then when babies were born?

yep, the lady who adopted her was told she may be expecting..we thought she probably wasn't:oops: but there is always a chance
The home was a great one and the lady..she had already adopted Marble, was fine with the idea that Xena may have babies
We didn't want Xena to miss out on the chance of a great home if she hadn't been expecting..and as it turns out the lady enjoyed seeing the little ones arrive and grow and liked helping out the rescue in this way..so all good:D
The understanding was they would all be returned to us for rehoming, but if their was a little girl amongst them she would keep her..sadly they were all boys

yep, the lady who adopted her was told she may be expecting..we thought she probably wasn't:oops: but there is always a chance
The home was a great one and the lady..she had already adopted Marble, was fine with the idea that Xena may have babies
We didn't want Xena to miss out on the chance of a great home if she hadn't been expecting..and as it turns out the lady enjoyed seeing the little ones arrive and grow and liked helping out the rescue in this way..so all good:D
The understanding was they would all be returned to us for rehoming, but if their was a little girl amongst them she would keep her..sadly they were all boys

Awww thats good then,funny they were all boys!!!!

Sorry i can't at the mo.
Hubby still out of work, :cry:
No more commitments at the mo.
But what happened to poor Dinky?
I hadn't realised i had got so out of touch with you guys.

Back