• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will someone Bond for me Berkshire/Surrey??

Alex72

New Kit
Hi there,

I have a spayed female bunny at home and have fallen in love with a british continental giant male at my local rescue! They don't get involved with bonding and I have no experience at bonding and don't think I could watch the two fight.
Does anyone know anyone or anyone willing to help me?

Thanks

Thanks for PM, Advise would be great but i don't have a neutral area as he is far to big to go in the hutch I already have (which is huge as i have extended it) while i try and bond them and she lives in the house so has access to all the rooms. I want them to live together as house rabbits you see!

Can you not get a dog crate or something for him to live in short term? My last bonding of Violet (male) and Mai (female) took a few minutes :lol: I put them together, they groomed each other then snuggled down together.. never had any negative behaviour.

Back