• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes fo Jazz/In vets for dental work :(

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Thought I was going to avoid this forum, but I need vibes for Jazz.
He's gone down hill this weekend :( cracked his bottom tooth and is getting stuff stuck in the bottom gum again, so if I can get him in he's off to the vets tomorrow and might need yet another dental :( he's gone off certain foods but is still eating.. he has so many problems, so can anyone spare some vibes? :cry:
Edit I have given him metacam, incase anyone asks.

Last edited:
He's been admitted for a dental and peg tooth extraction (the extra one he's got) I hope he pulls through :( he takes longer to bounce back every time :(

Keeping everything crossed for you. Hope it all goes well. Looks like my Bramble will be needing some dental work too, so I'd be interested to hear how it all went.

He's come round from the GA, they burred his molars.. but couldnt take the peg tooth out as it is fused to the inscisor and I have been told that if it continues to cause him problems I would have to consider having them removed :( he has had the area packed with manuka honey.

Back