• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would you buy houses similar too these for your g.pigs and rabbits?

I would if it were the size of my kennel (12ftx6ft)
Pets at Home are doing something similar but they are around 3ft :(

I would if it were the size of my kennel (12ftx6ft)
Pets at Home are doing something similar but they are around 3ft :(

The fort, the castle and the truck are 4' in width and I have passed peoples (and my own) concerns back to the buyer responsible for sourcing the products.

As a hidey hole in a run or for a play house they are fine, but not for permanent accommodation. Anyone spending £170 must be off their trolley!

Personally i wouldnt, the size would be a big concern and also the cost, for that money i would want to buy the biggest hutch i could.
claire

The fort, the castle and the truck are 4' in width and I have passed peoples (and my own) concerns back to the buyer responsible for sourcing the products.

As a hidey hole in a run or for a play house they are fine, but not for permanent accommodation. Anyone spending £170 must be off their trolley!

Well done you. It's nice that pet shop staff show and interest in complaining about stuff when it's bad. Our local chain (not p@h) are rubbish if you make a suggestion and even are even bad if you compliment them on a new item of stock they've had in.

would you buy it to put in a run or would you only buy 1 if a run was combined?

i would buy it just to put in a run or in the house for a free range bunny- but only if it was small enough to not take up precious room in my already cluttered house

I had a bit of a hissy-fit in my local P@H yesterday when I saw these. I complained bitterly to the assistants that 'rabbits are not toys'. One assistant huffed and disappeared but the other one was really nice and totally agreed with me. She said she always tried to put people off buying bunnies for kids as they didn't like to be held and picked up etc and she said she's often refused to sell to some people:lol: The morons have said to her 'you can't refuse to sell to me' and she's said 'watch me' :lol::lol: So just goes to prove that not all P@H assistants are useless.

Back