• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our plumber thinks im mad!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
He is my dads friend and is round helping my dad rig up the new oil tank on the patio. the grass is very wet here and peanut cant go on the wet grass so i put mats down, vet bed, tunnels, etc everything to keep him off the wet grass. I got out the run and went "not greatful are you?" turned round he was staring at me like this

:shock: :shock:

I explained the poorly foot and he laughed, he thought i just didnt want them to have grass :lol:

:lol: I think everyone round here thinks I'm mad!

We live on a modern housing estate in a town house surrounded by other town houses all with their living rooms on the 1st floor so its very easy to see into other peoples gardens!:roll:

I am always outside checking on the buns and talking to them, fencing off different bits so they can free range without upsetting each other, going out in my PJ's at 7am to do bunny brekkie. The last 2 days I have had to wash Mopsys bum which I have done on the lawn so it wasnt so stressful for her so they definately know I am bonkers now!:oops::lol:

i always get odd looks for doing crazy rabbit things- like washing carrots and cutting he ends off for them etc

my neighbour keeps comin outside and i scare her because im actually sat in the run and she gets a fright when i stand up
:D

We've had two big burly plumbers round putting in a new boiler and various bits and pieces...one of them has a french lop housebunny and the other also has bunnies. They both got really excited when I mentioned the buns and insisted on coming to meet them all, much to my hubby's disgust :lol:

my neighbour keeps comin outside and i scare her because im actually sat in the run and she gets a fright when i stand up
:D

That made me laugh! I'm always doing that too! Sometimes its my children sitting in the run which often causes a stir. I'm surprised social services havent been called about the mad bunny woman who keeps her children in a run in the garden!!:lol:

May2009019-1.jpg

I had two BT engineer guys round today fixing the line, as they walked through the door I heard a noise that sounded more like a small girl than a grown man "oh wow, look at that, it's a rabbit" (no sh!t!). The two of them stayed for about 15 minutes after they'd fixed everything on the floor playing with her and giving her treats :lol::lol::lol:

Back