• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love Lucy!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Lola was my 1st bunny bought from a pet shop on impulse. (eekk)

Lucy was off Gumtree, apparently she was living with a Greyhound and would be hit on the "head with a hammer":(
Sparkle kindly looked after her until Lola was speyed and bonded therm for me. I know I post a lot about Lola, but its cos she is such a "diva" but Lucy is so very very special.

She is very shy, hates been picked up, adores Lola and Lola adores her but is very very domineering.

Lucy adores her food. The reason I posted this message is because I was moving the jars in the kitchen & Lucy thought I was moving the "food jar" and she came into the kitchen begging for titbits and went away happily with some Basil & Mint.

I adore Lucy. She loves her grub! She has recently found out how to climb stairs and is so excited about it.

I just luv her to pieces!:love:

100_0881.jpg

Little sods!:censored::censored:
Lola has snipped snipped snipped all of my lovely wallpaper and they thought it was a brilliant game and left lots of bunny currants as a present!

I swear Lola is a bad influence :lol:

Lucy makes me melt - I have been in kitchen all morning and she is pootling in to see whazt she can scrounge. :lol: She always leaves with a healthy tit bit cos I cant resist.

Best thing is her weight has gone from 3.2kg to 2.9kg since stopping the treats and changing to SS.:lol::lol:

Lucy has such a lovely story Lola is gorgeous and a Diva but Lucy is my favourite of your two - soooo pretty

Awwww I love Lucy too Andrea - although I do love hearing what both girls have been up to :lol: Lucy reminds me so much of our Poppy :love:

she is such a sweethearty so's lola, their perfect together, i just love that piccy of the cuddle up beside each other, so precious :love::love:

Back