• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pampered Piggies Free P&P!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Sally is oding free P & P until midnight tonight, on everything :D:D:D

Its a great offer, no minumum spend, and i find she has the best value for money anyway so free P n P is great :D

Just thought id let you guys know!

Was going to place an order but noted when I got to the checkout that although the shipping was free there was a £4.52 handling fee to pay. Does that not defeat the purpose of the free P&P??

yeah i was a bit annoyed about the handling fee too- i just spent £23 on there on toys- didnt expect the handling fee at all.

it was an accident, because she took off the P and P it automatically added another charge, she feels very silly now, but she has fixed it, it was an accident!

:lol: she emailed me! its ok now though

xxx

i know its so easy to isnt it?!, i spent £50 last month :oops:

but to be fair i buy enough to that my holiday boarders have nice things too!:lol:

I've just bought two bags of Burn Oat Hay, cos so far we'v eonly been able to get Beau to eat Oat Wheat and Barley hay, and it's so expensive, plus p+p, it comes to like £13 for 1.8kg :shock:

Hope he likes it!!!

I've just had a look on the site - there's loads i want to buy! Shame i dont have much spare cash this month :( It all seems to be at a really good price too :D

How much is the P&P normally?

I've just had a look on the site - there's loads i want to buy! Shame i dont have much spare cash this month :( It all seems to be at a really good price too :D

How much is the P&P normally?

around £4.95, she doesnt make a profit on postage though, it does cost that much or sometimes more to send!

remember everyone this ends tonight:wave:

Back