• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Earls Post Vet Visit Update.....Hes FAT

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
It seems my new P@H adopted gummy bunny is neutered- or appears to be - the vet doesnt think an 18 year old male would retract so much especially this time of year.

He has no bottom teeth as well as top teeth and he had his nails cut etc and is in good health except..........

he is overweight...... and lazy- he still wont get out of his cage. I'm hoping the gradual change from the P@H pellets to SS will help and he seems to love SS. How else can I get him to loose weight- he still is eating enough hay.

It seems my new P@H adopted gummy bunny is neutered- or appears to be - the vet doesnt think an 18 year old male would retract so much especially this time of year.

He has no bottom teeth as well as top teeth and he had his nails cut etc and is in good health except..........

he is overweight...... and lazy- he still wont get out of his cage. I'm hoping the gradual change from the P@H pellets to SS will help and he seems to love SS. How else can I get him to loose weight- he still is eating enough hay.

I guess you meant 18 months old and not 18 years? ;)

It's not the PAH pellets that will have made him fat, just too much of 'stuff'. If he's eating lots of hay just give him very minimal pellets and good veggies, but no carrots, apple or sweet fruits etc

yeah 18 months lol :lol:- i made it clear to the vet i only had him 2 days and his fat-ness wasnt my fault lol- i was still ashamed of myself!!! :oops::oops:

I have been giving him apple to help get him familiarized with me but il cut that out from now on.

Back