• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant Honeybunnies

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
I'm not going to go into details, as I'm still working with the previous owner - a person with good intentions who allowed things to get out of control... Jill has very kindly agreed to these guys being honeybunnies :)

This girl has recently broken out of her hutch and hurt her leg, she also has sore hocks, so is probably not feeling great :( she hadn't eaten for the 2 days since hurting her leg, but has been eating fine and pooing since last night, so I'm very pleased :D
She's a bit skinny bless her and hadn't seen hay in a while, so she needs a fair amount of tlc! she's also probably pregnant.
bun2.jpg

next is a big, strong buck - he is very feisty and has broken his previous owner's arm before :shock: she also had nasty scratches all down her arms... oh and he bites - my kind of bunny! :lol:
He seems to be fine as long as you don't try to pick him up though - he just gets scared... so hopefully he'll come round :)
bun1.jpg

she also asked me to take some babies as she couldn't find homes for them - these 2 were due to be given to a school :?
they're very cute frenchie x boys... they'll be smaller than frenchies. Now named Figaro and Sullivan from the naming comp :D
bun3.jpg

and finally 2 more babies - female contis... need I say more? :love: Now named Lyric and Octavia from the naming comp :D
bun4.jpg

(the above 4 bunnies are only in cages until I've finished building the primrose cottages I got for fosterbuns!)

This woman had lots of bunnies, they were very crowded and she has just let things get way out of control - she needs some help to shift some more babies and some adults (there is an adult male conti who needs out), so if any rescues can take giants (contis, paps and frenchie crosses), let me know!!! they do need out of their situation - preferably before the weather gets hot again :(

Last edited:
Oh my! They are so gorgeous!

I really like the black and white baby frenchie x. He is my Mopsy's double!! I have a thing for black and white buns :love::love::love:.

If only I had room.................................................................................

Those conti's are :love: I am sure when they are ready I could find a home for them ;):lol::lol::lol:

Kay - if you want me to go get you one (or two (or three!)), they do need out - so let me know! they had black, agouti, chocolate, opal contis and black & white paps.

Oh my goodness I am in love!!!!! :love: They are beautiful :love:

Why can't I have a bigger house & garden to be able to rescue more giants :cry:

Soe hope these all find forever homes soon xx

lovely to see pics of them
and as a note to all..the 4 babies will be named from the competition that is closing tonight(see fundraising section:D)

MUST HAVE ONE, MUST HAVE ONE, MUST HAVE ONE, MUST HAVE ONE :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

ooooooooh I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Back