• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet Shop Owners Or Workers... Any On Here?

I have recently been to an assessment centre/interview for PAH so, with any luck, may be working there soon at a new branch.

Just been reading your other thread bout miserable staff members. I personally have found the opposite with pets at home, especially compared to clothes shops and the like.

PAH aren't perfect but are MILES better than the back street pet shops i have been to so would MUCH rather buy from there than anywhere else.

I have recently been to an assessment centre/interview for PAH so, with any luck, may be working there soon at a new branch.

Just been reading your other thread bout miserable staff members. I personally have found the opposite with pets at home, especially compared to clothes shops and the like.

PAH aren't perfect but are MILES better than the back street pet shops i have been to so would MUCH rather buy from there than anywhere else.

I hope you get the job :)

Back