• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Adventure.

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
I swear, I have the most 'keep you on your toes' bunnies!
Their usual time out this evening, and delly decided to jump onto my chair. I didnt think anything of it, until she jumped onto the back of it and then onto the windowsill. I literally had a heart attack as the window was open :shock: I just had visions of her jumping out the window. I just put her down and closed the curtains when Ogs decided to jump onto my bed and them from there jump onto my telly and sliding all over the place.
It seems that both their adventures have completely tired them out, as they are both now completly flopped in their cage:roll::lol:.

My god your Delly is a right loon! :shock:
But they're both too gorgeous for words, so it's okay :love:

My god your Delly is a right loon! :shock:
But they're both too gorgeous for words, so it's okay :love:

She really is, but such a softy at times. She hopped on my bed and came and asked for cuddles. :love:

They are so gorgeous, both huggles together now. :love:

Autumn has taken to climbing onto the top of the run from her hutch and jumping the 3ft down to sneak some grass on a morning, needless to say I now lock the hutch door when I go to collect their pellets!

She did similar, jumping from the hutch into the pen, the run roof was off so I could clean it. And little Charlie was behind her, and you could see it in his face saying "Should I, Shouldn't I! While I was shouting from the other end of the run," Charlie, take the ladder, Charlie take the laddder!!!" But there have bee pics of him in his hay rack, at 6ft nibbleing left over hay, and generally being a kamakazi kid, but glad it wasn't this time!!

I swear, I have the most 'keep you on your toes' bunnies!
Their usual time out this evening, and delly decided to jump onto my chair. I didnt think anything of it, until she jumped onto the back of it and then onto the windowsill. I literally had a heart attack as the window was open :shock: I just had visions of her jumping out the window. I just put her down and closed the curtains when Ogs decided to jump onto my bed and them from there jump onto my telly and sliding all over the place.
It seems that both their adventures have completely tired them out, as they are both now completly flopped in their cage:roll::lol:.

I will never forget when i was ten, and i went up to my bedroom and my little spaniel Bonnie was sat on my windowsill trying to catch flies!!

I screamed and my mum said it was the scariest scream shes ever heard! i ran in and grabbed her! it was so frightening

Back