• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Diet of Nursing and Pregnant Mother

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
When Angel came to the rescue she was on the petshop mix and didn't touch the A&P I gave her. So I am giving her a mix of Excel and her old museli. How much should I give her as she is deffinitely scoffing down the mixture and picking out all the Excel! (Leaving the museli.) Shall I cut that out?
All the babies are eating it too but more of they hay :love: (They will have no trouble with dentals I'm sure ;))

If she is already eating mainly Excel and leaving her normal Muesli then I'd just feed the Excel as long as her poos are OK :)

If she is already eating mainly Excel and leaving her normal Muesli then I'd just feed the Excel as long as her poos are OK :)

Thanks Jane! The babies and mummy love tucking into hay - Angel is such a fab hay eater! Her poos are great too :)

How have they been?!
They are such darlings :love:

Have your family been having any more sneaky cuddles?!
Does Spider miss me :p

How have they been?!
They are such darlings :love:

Have your family been having any more sneaky cuddles?!
Does Spider miss me :p

Spider has been such a naughty boy today!!! We had more people round so he was showing off :roll:
My Mum woke me up this morning by cuddling them and squealing at them.
My Mum's cousin and her kids came round and wanted to adopt Winter and Whisper but they are not really moving back to England soon - around about 6 months so they can't. Everyone who has seen them wants Winter and Frosty!
I am uploading some pictues to facebook at the moment and then will upload them to photobucket ;)
They are so happy binkying about constantly. Frosty groomed me last night :love: Angel has come out of her shell vastly and kept me up all night ripping up newspaper :roll: Captain on the other hand is enjoying his time out in the run and as soon as he gets in his cage has a nom nom on his hay, has dinner and then is zonked out on his side :love:

Spider has been such a naughty boy today!!! We had more people round so he was showing off :roll:
My Mum woke me up this morning by cuddling them and squealing at them.
My Mum's cousin and her kids came round and wanted to adopt Winter and Whisper but they are not really moving back to England soon - around about 6 months so they can't. Everyone who has seen them wants Winter and Frosty!
I am uploading some pictues to facebook at the moment and then will upload them to photobucket ;)
They are so happy binkying about constantly. Frosty groomed me last night :love: Angel has come out of her shell vastly and kept me up all night ripping up newspaper :roll: Captain on the other hand is enjoying his time out in the run and as soon as he gets in his cage has a nom nom on his hay, has dinner and then is zonked out on his side :love:

Aww! :love:

Has he come round a bit- not as lungey?

Aww! :love:

Has he come round a bit- not as lungey?

He has bitten me twice today :roll: He is just very territorial and didn't like me moving his toys out (getting ready for clean out.)
When I've let him run out on my bed he has been hopping about on me and seems really content and snuggles up to me when he was tired - he never lunged or bit once. Think it's just his hormones making him territorial - he is such a nice bun!

Aww, just don't give him a jingle ball- he gets irritated and throws it 2ft in the air :roll:

So are you going to be the maternity fosteror for the forseeable future?!

I was talking to mum and i said i think i have given you the most difficult possible foster case as a first! :oops:

Aww, just don't give him a jingle ball- he gets irritated and throws it 2ft in the air :roll:

So are you going to be the maternity fosteror for the forseeable future?!

I was talking to mum and i said i think i have given you the most difficult possible foster case as a first! :oops:

:lol: Parsley / Captain is FIIIIIIINE. He is just confused and hormonal.
He got left out in the storm today. He is SOOOOO beautiful.

Back