• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding 2 male piggies help.....

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
trying to bond 2 little boy piggies :D adult male 1year old with a baby of 6 weeks old, so far we,ve had quite abit of chasing and humping:oops: but no aggression at all however the baby is squeaking alot when playing chase:?
have both eaten and are laying at separate corners of the cage, they have bn together 2 hours would you say it was ok to leave them together tonight:D:D

Have bonded a few males now and if it was me I wouldn't leave them tonight,(but then I'm a wuss with bonding - lol) although things sound good so far 2 hours isn't that long, I tend to pop one inside a carrier and pop that inside a run or an indoor cage. Food and water inside the carrier etc. Then I pop the other piggie in the outside bit and stick some green leaves, herbs etc through the bars. You'll often get up the next morning and find them laying side by side against the carrier and when you open it up they'll greet each other like long lost friends.

Back