• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arghhh bunnies!!

SisterMoonbeam

Mama Doe
Why is it that when you give them a piece of food each (veggies, treats etc...) they decide that rather than eating their piece they would rather fight over what the other is eating. Also, when you have a little cat bowl with two depressions they stick their head in the one and fight over the pellets! Why? :lol:

This made me chortle!:lol::lol:

I give my buns the same foodf. Lucy troffs hers, so pinches Lolas, so Lola pinches the food outta Lucys mouth and they go back and forth (think of Lady & the Tramp eating spaghetti).:lol:

They are so funny to watch sometimes. Just gave them half a weetabix each. Fidget, true to form, grabbed hers and ran off with it. Frankie had a sniff of his but then ran after Fidge as soon as he saw her run. She ran underneath he hutch so he went back to his. She then emerged, dropped her piece and had a tug-o-war with Frankie over his! They certainly do keep you entertained :lol:

Mine always take their goodies to the poo tray to eat them. Lucy found a piece of discarded toast this morning and took it behind the wheelie bin!

Bunnies are funny they are just like kids. :lol: Honey always has to go and see what Wesley's got before she can eat hers and he's a slow eater so she sits and stares at him if he hasn't finished. :roll:

Back