• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I would Just like to say...

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Thank You

1. To Laura, for coming to help me out, making sock bunnies and her button jewellery, on rather an eventful day!

2. To all those lovely people who send jewellery to be recycled, Especially to Andrea,(~ Cat ~) who sent a HUGE jiffy bag of jewellery,jewellery making finings, beads and other items. which will be up on here in due course. We managed to make £41.70 for Tameside rabbits

3. to the companies who donated items, burns were fantastic, as where Wagg and Scratch and Newton.

Thank you for making me get off my backside and sorting my stuff out:lol::lol:! Found a bag of crimp beads etcd that will be posted off soon.

Thank you for raising funds!

thank you to every one who helped louise, and I hope you had a good day,
sorry I didn't get chance to get up to you ,I spent this morn up at the hosp with my silly arm looks like more surgery coming my way

I truely wasn't looking forward to it, as it was rain forecast all day, but as it does, the weather proved the forecasters wrong, the sun came out and Ive even got sunburn! Rain has just hit Oldham now!!:lol:

I never realised that buying a table meant you have to bring the table (and chairs!) with you! You live and learn. Oh and you should never stick youself on the end on a row,cos everyone has spent their money by the time they get you you!

I think we did pretty well for our first time, need to rope someone with a car into it next time, esp, so far away from home (2 1/2hrs on the bus!)

I have some jewellery if you still want it, was just thinking about it today. It's earrings that I made years ago but never got around to selling, they are all good quality, I like them, but if you hate them you could take them apart and just use the beads?

Glad it went well!

Would have loved to have come down if i wasn't poorly :(

Was it a good day then?

Oh No thats not good. I hate it when I am ill over a weekend, its pants! It was! quite a few wind up merchants, but other than that, it was rather a good day.

I have some jewellery if you still want it, was just thinking about it today. It's earrings that I made years ago but never got around to selling, they are all good quality, I like them, but if you hate them you could take them apart and just use the beads?

That would be great, Ill be listing some that have not sold today on here soon.

:D:D

We had a good day, maybe a little under prepared but still good! Definately take chairs next time!!!

And maybe make a sign to warn off children asking if we can deliver baby rabbits to their houses so they can breed :shock::evil:

There are still a couple of sock bunnies left if people would like one? :D

Or warning people of our response of Rabbit pie "jokes" :roll::evil:

ETA: I have it on good authority that Most places normally provide tables and at least one chair, apparently:roll: half a butt cheek each next time then!!!

Last edited:
Back