• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Made A Decision.....

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
.... and I must be mad!!

Okay.... here's the deal.

As you know, I lost Angel Moon a couple of weeks ago. Well, my plan had been to hopefully bond Angel Moon with Frank. He was a bun who we took in for adoption with severe dental issues, and was generally in a poor condition. We had his incisors removed and he's still at store with us.

I brought home one of the store buns last week to nurse as she had stopped eating etc. Well, she is doing fabulously and living the life of riley. She did her first binky yesterday :) Quite frankly, I can't return her and have decided to buy her and hopefully bond with Frank who I'll adopt.

Frank is booked in for castration this coming week. Frank is quite a lot bigger than the little girl, so I hope things pan out.

I cannot decide what to call the little girl, but Poppet and Petal are my favourite at the moment. :)

Poppet / Petal?

Bunnies006.jpg

Frank

Frankie008.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwwww I love them both!!!!!:love::love: I don't think you are mad at all!

I like the name poppy. I have you can manage to bond them. You have a very kind heart!!xx

I think its a fab decision ;) I like Poppet too, very pretty name :) There again, i also like Petal, so im no help! :lol:

xXx

Btw....Frank is a very stinky boy. After his castration that will improve, right? Please tell me it will lol ;)

Charlie did :)

I think it's great for you to take them both :D
Charlie was a lot bigger than Mable when I first got her, and they bonded so easily that it wasn't even on neuteral ground :shock:
Poppet is a cute name too

Awww they are both adorable :love::love::love:

I adore the name Poppet, it really suits her!

(BTW: thanks for your advice, it all went really well, eagerly awaiting the decision :))

I love both names - but I'm leaning more towards Poppet (I'm biased, although my Poppet gets called Poppy for short :D)

I have to go with a hybrid... Poppel!

It reminds me of a stuffed animal called Popples that I had as a kid:

popples.jpg

They fold up into a papoose! :lol:

Whatever the name though, that is one gorgeous rabbit. :love:

I have to go with a hybrid... Poppel!

It reminds me of a stuffed animal called Popples that I had as a kid:

popples.jpg

They fold up into a papoose! :lol:

Whatever the name though, that is one gorgeous rabbit. :love:

How strange....my boyfriend said the same name last night lol x

Back